07 Jan Come to Carnivale – the 3rd Isle of Man Business Network Ball in association with Newfield Ltd
On: 1 March 2019, from 7:00 for carriages at midnight
At: Woodbourne House, Woodbourne Road, Douglas
Set the night alight with a vibrant celebration of our Island’s enterprising spirit, diverse mix of people and coming together for the common good as we raise funds for Alzheimer’s Society Isle of Man.
Tickets are on sale now at £45.00 per person and £450.00 to secure a table for ten of your nearest and dearest (Member only price) or £55.00 per person and £500.00 for a table of ten (Non-members) and includes:
- Warm welcome with reception drinks;
- 3-course dining experience that spans a unique mix of cultures and cuisines as food takes the central focus;
- Isle of Man Business Network’s Chairman’s address, short talk from event sponsors Newfield Ltd and charity of the year Alzheimer’s Society Isle of Man;
- Fundraising raffle and silent auction in aid of Alzheimer’s Society Isle of Man;
- Entertainment from the Island’s top cover band Switch.
With thanks to our sponsor Newfield Ltd – a world leading international racing and sports betting company, that focuses on giving back to the local community where Newfield love to work and live. Each and every year, Newfield Ltd support a local charity and this year, in a company vote between five local charitable causes, Newfield employees elected to support Alzheimer’s Society Isle of Man.
Alzheimer’s Society Isle of Man provides information, support and services for everyone affected by dementia. The Isle of Man Registered Charity aims to help those affected live their lives to the full, in their own home, for as long as they want.
Please note dress code is black tie – please feel free to embrace the Carnival theme. Dancing shoes essential. Our Ball is a sell-out event so please, please book tickets at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.